Saturday 16 May 2015

MAC Haul



Left - Brave, Right - Velvet Teddy

Well well.. a MAC haul, it just had to happen. Sorry bank balance. I've had my eye on the Kylie Jenner lip colours for a long time now but after them being sold out for what seems forever, I could hardly refuse buying them. They were in my basket and bought instantly, no self control whatsoever. 

Velvet Teddy - This lipstick is the definition of 'your lips but better'. It's a pink toned nude lipstick with a slight hint of brown that looks so natural. It has a matte finish and therefore is long lasting on the lips. 

Brave - I love the colour of this, especially with me being pretty pale its got sort of a plum-tint to it. It has a satin finish which leaves the lips looking slightly glossy. This is perfect when used on top of the Soar liner as it leaves the lips looking very full and luscious. 

Soar - This is the liner I use with Brave. It is very pigmented and leaves the lips with such a beautiful colour. It's not too drying so can also be used on its own.

Whats on your MAC wishlist? Are you also a fan of the nude Kylie Jenner look?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.