Tuesday 6 January 2015

2014 In Summary

Before I begin I should probably apologise for the severe lack of posts up in here. I've been working full time and my blog has pretty much taken a back seat as I haven't quite mastered the balancing skill between them both but I am here and aim to post atleast 2 times a week - surely that's manageable?

Anyway, Happy New Year! It's been a good one hasn't it? But hopefully 2015 brings even more good times and opportunities. Thought I would do a little summary of my year to let you get to know a little bit more about me (apologies - photo heavy!).

Nights out in Newcastle / Complete dissertation! / Last meal out as a house before end of uni / Monopoly nights in / Visit to Alnwick Castle / My best friend / Course friends / Visit to Tynemouth Beach / Being silly in the sand

 Edinburgh Zoo / View from Arthur's Seat / Me trying to get a picture with the Panda / Penguin Selfie / Penguins :) / Course friends / Panda :) / Me and the boyfriend / Course friends on Arthur's Seat

Graduation Day / Taxi selfie before Graduation Ball / Geography cupcakes / Graduation / Me and the boyfriend / Graduation Ball / Best friend / Cheesy smiles / Getting ready for Graduation Ball

21st Birthday Presents / Being treated to a lovely meal at the Alchemist for my birthday / Snuggles outside in fluffy blanket during drinks / Bolton Abbey / Drinks at the Alchemist / Stepping stones / Bolton Abbey / Me attempting to skim stones (very unsuccessful) / Boyfriend playing football 

There we go.. a little insight into my year! It's been tough at times, especially my third year at university - I thought I would never finish my dissertation but I got there in the end. I graduated with a 2:1 and met some of my best friends at university. I went to Edinburgh twice and loved every minute of it and I turned 21 and had a lovely birthday!

Hope you all had a lovely 2014 and may 2015 be even better! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on my blog if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
    thank you! ^^~

    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.